Helping organisations to create a safe and supportive workplace culture
We spend a lot of time at work, up to 90,000 hours over our lifetime! So it's easy to see why providing the skills and strategies to look after both our physical and mental health at work is so important.
A strategic approach to managing mental health in the workplace is a pro-active one. It takes an honest look at where the business is at now, identifies gaps and determines what is needed to promote and support good mental health at work. That's where Mindful Employer fits in. We are workplace mental health specialists, providing training to staff and leaders across Australia.
Whatever your business type, size or needs, Mindful Employer has workshops and online programs to suit and we tailor our programs to your specific needs.
Our core programs include:
- Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace. This 1-hour workshop is suitable for all staff types and perfect for larger audiences. It is an ideal introduction to the topic of mental health
- Leading a Mentally Healthy Workplace is a highly practical, interactive 3-hour workshop which builds the confidence of managers and leaders to recognise and respond to mental health issues in the workplace
- Improving Mental Health in the Workplace is a 3-hour workshop which takes a proactive approach to managing your own mental health, exploring the science behind stress and burnout and the steps we can take to look after ourselves and others
- Mental Health on the Frontline is designed for staff who are working in customer service or dealing directly with the public. This 3-hour workshop ensures these staff have the knowledge, skills and resilience to respond to mental health issues effectively
- Building a Mentally Health Workplace Culture is a full day workshop that takes a deeper look at the culture, knowledge and skills that support good mental health at work
If you don't see exactly what you need here, contact us to discuss how we can customise a workshop to suit your needs