6 Hour Workshop
Building A Mentally Healthy Workplace Culture
This workshop is designed to build the confidence and skills of managers and leaders, to recognise and respond to workplace mental health concerns early, in the same way they would to any other safety issue. This highly practical, interactive workshop allows for deep exploration of the organisation’s current culture, in regard to mental health, and how to embed the new knowledge and skills in the organisation to achieve long-term, positive change.
BUSINESS OUTCOMES INCLUDE:
- Increases confidence in managing workplace mental health issues
- Develops skills around having the “Are you OK?” conversation, setting boundaries and making reasonable adjustments for staff with a mental illness
- Encourages leaders to role model and create a psychologically safe workplace culture
- Raises awareness of EAP services and further resources for support and assistance
- Creates starting point for embedding positive mental health management strategies into the organisational culture
- Increases focus on improving mental fitness at work.
Duration: Full day
Accommodates: Up to 25 participants