Individually tailored, evidence-based and delivered by workplace mental health specialists
When you work with Mindful Employer you’ll be creating a healthier workplace, where people genuinely care about the emotional health of those around them. Our training programs are individually tailored, evidence-based, and delivered by specialists in workplace mental health, who genuinely love what they do, and care about the people they work with.
We deliver learning experiences that are practical and relatable.
- We are committed to delivering returns on learning to your business.
- Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace. This 1-hour workshop is suitable for all staff types and perfect for larger audiences. It is an ideal introduction to the topic of mental health
- Leading a Mentally Healthy Workplace is a highly practical, interactive 3-hour workshop which builds the confidence of managers and leaders to recognise and respond to mental health issues in the workplace
- Improving Mental Health in the Workplace is a 3-hour workshop which takes a proactive approach to managing your own mental health, exploring the science behind stress and burnout and the steps we can take to look after ourselves and others
- Mental Health on the Frontline is designed for staff who are working in customer service or dealing directly with the public. This 3-hour workshop ensures these staff have the knowledge, skills and resilience to respond to mental health issues effectively
- Building a Mentally Health Workplace Culture is a full day workshop that takes a deeper look at the culture, knowledge and skills that support good mental health at work
We can tailor our programs to address particular issues occurring in your workplace, or to satisfy specific compliance requirements. Whatever your business type, size or needs, we have workshops and online programs to suit – and if we don’t, then rest assured we can develop one that will.
One of our most unique program features is the option of adding a guest speaker to a workshop. Our guest speakers are people who have experienced mental illness and they talk candidly about this experience. Our guest speakers are a highlight for participants, as they provide a candid insight into working whilst experiencing mental illness, including what was helpful (and what wasn't).